100-Calorie Chocolate Cupcake
100-Calorie Holiday Chocolate Cupcake
If you’re like me, you LOVE dessert but hate all the calories that come along with it. So, in order to enjoy a dessert that’s guilt-free and healthy, we decided to come up with a 100-calorie chocolate cupcake! It’s very easy to make and absolutely perfect for meal prep!
The recipe below makes 5 cupcakes.
Start Cooking Healthy Meals Today With The Free Meal Prep Recipe Kit!
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
Calories Per Cupcake: 100 | Protein: 6g | Carbs: 13g | Fat: 3g
3 Large Eggs
1/4 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
2 Tablespoons of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/8 Teaspoon of Salt
6 Tablespoons of Flour
2 Tablespoons of Plain Greek Yogurt
2 Tablespoons of Sugar
5 Muffin Cups
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and fill a muffin pan with 5 muffin cups.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients thoroughly.
3. After mixing the dry ingredients, add in the greek yogurt and eggs and thoroughly mix.
4. Pour the cupcake batter evenly in the 5 muffin cups.
5. Place the muffin pan in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Once the muffins are fully cooked, remove from the oven and let cool before eating!
Top it with Greek Yogurt frosting! Simply mix together 1 cup of Vanilla Greek Yogurt, 1 Tablespoon of Protein Powder, and 4 drops of vanilla extract.